Can Foreign Students Volunteer in the US?

You may do volunteer services while studying in the US, but you should maintain your non-immigrant student status by keeping to the Department of Homeland Security rules and regulations.

Can Foreign Students in the US Travel to Canada?

Yes, though, It is not allowed for international students on F or J visas to travel to Canada to obtain a new visa stamp from a United States Consulate. You can only apply for a Visa stamp to reenter the US from your home country.

Can Foreign Students Travel Within The US Without an I-20 Form?

Yes, an F1 Visa holder can travel anywhere in the US without an I-20 form but under various conditions so as to stay out of trouble. Ensure to have your driver’s license or a Temporary Resident card with you. Always take your student ID and passport with you.

If you are travelling within the US by road, you don’t need them except you are driving yourself. You need a valid driver’s license to travel on your own vehicle.

Can Foreign Students Get Internships in the US?

For F1 visa students holders, you can accept an unpaid internship or an internship on your campus without filling out additional paperwork, however, there may be limitations on how many hours you can work.

Application Deadline: 31st January 2019

Eligible Countries: International

Type: Postgraduate & Undergraduate

Value Of Scholarships: Either 100% or 80% of annual tuition


  • Applicants must be International students
  • Applicants must be fluent in English Langauge 
  • Applicants must be applying to University Of Eastern Finland
  • Applicants must have excellent grades
  • Postgraduate Applicants must have a B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications Engineering or equivalent degree corresponding at least three years of full-time higher education academic studies (and equivalent of 180 ECTS credit units in the Finnish university system) 

Available programmes included:

● BSc in Computer Science
● BA in Hospitality Management
● BA in Business Administration
● BSc in Accounting & Finance
● Level 6 Diploma in Accounting & Financial Management

● MA Education
● MPA – Master of Public Administration
● LLM – Master of Laws
● MSc Healthcare Management
● MSc Managerial Psychology
● MSc Web Design & Development

MBA ​- Specialisations to choose from: Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Oil & Gas Management, and Health Management.

● DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
● EdD – Doctorate of Education in Organisational Change & Leadership
● PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy

Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information